Thursday 25 October 2012

Reading's Venue Scarcity

I just wanted to remind you all of the existence of Free House Project.



I suspect many of the readers of this will understand my frustration with regards to the lack of suitable venues in Reading.  I was quite impressed with the set-up at Sub89 when I DJ'd there a couple of weeks ago but there is no way Free House Project is ready to fill a 500 people venue!

One day maybe!  One can dream.

After thinking about the options (or anti-options), I do have somewhere in mind though.  And it will overcome the issues some had about the previous venue.

There is no point in giving up at the first hurdle.  There is a greater picture and a mission to achieve.

Hopefully there will be some news before the end of 2012.

I doubt there will be a party before the end of 2012...but you never know.  Pencil in January...but maybe see you in December?

Please feel free to share and spread the word.  And add to your interest lists on Facebook (the button next to where it says 'liked' on the page) - it will ensure you see all the news instead of a paltry Farcebook 10%.

And remember, if you want to get involved, drop us a line.  It can only be a success with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment